Spectacular river-front, 2/2 condo in elevator building with balcony overlooking the Indian River! Enjoy sunrises, wildlife, boat action and rocket launches from your own private balcony. Updated kitchen has s/s appliances and compact galley layout. Two updated baths and vinyl flooring throughout. Condo fee covers heated swimming pool, tennis and pickle ball court, shuffleboard, gym, boat slips on a first come, first served basis, and an active social program. Also, carport, basic cable, storage bin, water and trash p/u. Pool house and social rooms are available for hosting events for friends and family. The best real estate value in the area!
Residential - Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
1,051 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
INDIAN RIVER CLUB CONDO
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Living/Dining Combo,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Car Carport.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony - Unscreened,Barbeque,Deck,Lighting,Sprinkler - Well,Tennis Court (Pvt). Historic Area,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
From US 1 and Barton Boulevard (CVS on right) go right on Barton Blvd., a quick left on Seminole, a right on Barton Ave. and left on Shares. 1025 is the larger of two buildings. Park in Guest Parking.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price