Perfect home on quiet cul-de-sac for family with pets and/or kids. The home offers a VERY large, fenced yard with lots of room for dogs and children to play. Open concept kitchen and dining room, formal living room, three bedrooms, two baths and large screened porch. Newer HVAC and hot water heater, two car garage, newer appliances. Priced with first-time buyers in mind! Easy commute to tech and health care facilities! Walk or bike to Eau Gallie High School! Don't let this one get away!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,278 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Laundry in Garage,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened. City,Cul-de-Sac,West of US1.
From US 1, go west on Eau Gallie Blvd. Go west to Autumn Woods Drive and go right. Right on Hendren Drive, right again onto Huff.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price