Located in a military, country club community, this expanded Hartford I model offers spectacular golf and water views! This home boasts a formal living room, formal dining room, family room, 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, Florida room, a 2022 roof, and a trussed, screened-in porch with windows. This home has it all! 18-hole golf course, shuffleboard, bocce ball, tennis courts, fitness center, heated swimming pool, full dining facilities with executive chef. Pet-friendly, gated community that has you feeling like you are always on vacation with an incredible home maintenance program. MUST SEE!!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,091 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
INDIAN RIVER COLONY CLUB PUD PHASE 1 UNIT 2
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Double Vanity,Ground Floor,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Laundry in Garage,Open Floor Plan,Solar Tubes
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Enclosed,Porch - Trussed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Reclaimd. On Golf Course,Paved Street,Private Road,Sidewalks,West of US1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
From Interstate 95, exit onto Wickham Road and head East. Turn North on Murrell Road to Indian River Colony Club's gated entrance on the right at Old Glory Blvd. (1936 Freedom Drive)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price