''Row, Row Row, your boat gently down the stream, right behind your cozy home--OOOH life is but a dream!''￼ Stroll around the pond and Baymeadows community pool and playground!! Cute cut de sac street overlooking a glistening pond and adjacent to Wickham Park, Eastern Florida University, delightful entertainment at The King Center, and a variety of shopping opportunities at various locations to include Home Depot and much much more. Watch the adorable ducks,turtles,and fish in the sparkling pond with your morning cup of coffee & under the mature shade trees. $5000 flooring allowance- CHOOSE YOUR OWN!! RWheel-chair friendly sidewalks leading to five bucks coffee shop and many many local amenities!!! Escrow some renovation money as part of the purchase! Bring all offers! Motivated S
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,390 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BAYMEADOWS OF MELBOURNE PHASE ONE
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Laundry-Hookup,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Laundry in Garage,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened. City,Cul-de-Sac.
TURN EAST AT BAYMEADOWS ENTRANCE JUST NORTH OF STARBUCKS , TAKE FIRST RIGHT AFTER THE POND.. STOP AT THE BENCH AND ENJOY THE PEACEFUL SPOT.. FEEL FREE TO WALK AROUND or the fish THE POND.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price