Finally, a home with a big, fenced back yard, where pets and children can play in safety while adults relax on a large, private, screened in porch! This spacious, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with an open floor plan has plenty of space for all. Entertain friends and family in the living room and dining room or grab a quick bite with the kids in the kitchen. Tune in your favorite movie on Netflix in the family room while you run a load of wash in the air conditioned, laundry room. Close the door to the third bedroom/office for a Zoom call with colleagues or customers. Located on a quiet street in a community with top schools, this home offers an easy commute to Orlando, KSC and many other destinations..
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT ST JOHN UNIT 4
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Freezer,Garage Door Opener,Ice Maker Hookup,Other,Refrigerator,Second Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Eat In,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog House/Run,Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened,Shed,Sprinkler - Well. Paved Street,West of US1.
From US 1 and Fay Blvd, go west to Aberfoyle and turn right. Home is on the right about halfway down.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price