Perfect Downsizing Option for people suffering from 'too much house' syndrome. Consider this compact 3/2, lakefront home designed around a great room with a spacious porch that focuses on the joys of nature every day. And still in a gated community! Concrete-block construction, a split floor plan and two car garage add to the winning formula. Newer roof, HVAC and s/s kitchen appliances. Bright and shiny vinyl plank floors in living room and primary bedroom; second and third bedrooms are carpeted and wet areas are tile. Convenient location close to I-95 for easy access to restaurants, entertainment, shopping and tech jobs. HOA does not allow rental in the first year.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,481 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Trussed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - City. Paved Street,Private Road.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
From I-95, take Ellis Road to John Rhodes and turn right. Continue to Sheridan Rd, turn left and gate is about 1/8 mile on right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price