APPLICATION APPROVED New home in time for the Holidays!!!Lovely three-bedroom house on cul de sac in Baymeadows community offers easy commute to tech companies, shopping, schools and entertainment. Quiet, friendly subdivision has a community swimming pool and playground, sidewalks and no through traffic. Home has great room layout with split bedrooms. New HVAC, new paint, new flooring, newer appliances. Canal view behind home offers pleasant encounters with local birdlife. Two car garage.
Rental - Single Family, 1 Story
1,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BAYMEADOWS OF MELBOURNE PHASE ONE
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm Grnd Flr,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Ice Maker Hookup,Microwave-Built-in,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Living/Dining Combo,Master Bdrm-Grnd Flr,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage,Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Screened. Cul-de-Sac,Dead End Street,Sidewalks.
From Wickham and Post Road head south on Wickham and turn right onto Grand Meadows, just after Shell gas station. Turn right again onto Kestrel Court. House on right.
1 Yr Minimum
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price